BURLESON, Texas – The Impossible Burger has claimed space on the menu of another fast-casual brand — Muscle Maker Grill. The plant-based burger will be offered as part of Muscle Maker Grill’s burger bar menu, which features grass-fed beef, turkey, all-natural chicken breast and a traditional veggie burger as proteins.
“We wanted to offer our guests another protein option that has all of the characteristics of a traditional beef burger, without using animal protein,” said Michael Roper, CEO for Muscle Maker Grill. “The environmental benefits are an added value that we know our guests will get behind.”
The burgers at Muscle Maker Grill are available in five varieties:
- Mushroom Supreme which includes part-skim mozzarella, sautéed mushrooms and onions and lettuce;
- California Club which includes avocado, turkey bacon, reduced-fat mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and onion;
- Classic which features reduced-fat cheddar, turkey bacon, zero-carb signature sauce, lettuce, tomato, and onion;
- The Jalapeño comes with Cajun seasoning, part-skim mozzarella cheese, reduced-fat mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and onion; and
- The Recovery burger, which is topped with a fried egg, reduced-fat cheddar cheese and turkey bacon.
The burgers are served on whole wheat buns and come with a side of baked sweet potato fries.
“We’re thrilled to partner with Muscle Maker Grill to offer the Impossible Burger for guests to enjoy as part of the healthier menu. There’s no question that they’ll be impressed by its rich texture and taste,” said David Lee, Impossible Foods’ chief operating officer and chief financial officer. “The Impossible Burger remains in high demand with consumers, and we look forward to Muscle Maker Grill joining as one of our newest partners to serve it.”