BOULDER, Colo. – Thanasi Foods, LLC has developed a new product line called Duke’s Small Batch Smoked Meats. Thanasi is a private, family owned developer, manufacturer and supplier of branded snack foods.
The new product line includes:
• Original Angus Beef Jerky
• Roasted Cayenne Beef Jerky with Frank’s brand hot sauce
• Island Teriyaki Beef Jerky with Kikkoman brand soy sauce
• Chile 'N Lime Steak Strips
• Spicy BAR-B-Q Beef Brisket with Stubbs’s brand barbecue sauce
• Cracked Pepper Beef Jerky
• Bourbon Glaze Beef Steak Strips with Jim Beam brand bourbon
• Duke's - Honey Bourbon Beef Jerky with Jim Beam brand bourbon
• Sweet BAR-B-Q Braised Pork Strips – Slathered with Stubbs’s barbecue sauce
• Original "Shorty" Smoked Sausages
• Hot & Spicy "Shorty" Smoked Sausages
The product comes in 3-oz. and 4-oz. resealable bags in eight-count cases, according to the company. The marketing campaign in 2013 will include on-pack promotions, product sampling events, consumer loyalty programs, social media and radio campaign among other platforms. Product will be available to retailers and distributors beginning December 2012.
|Enhance your industry IQ
Sign up for our free newsletters to stay informed on each day’s news and trends