GOLDEN, COLO. – As part of its autumnal promotions, Boston Market added specialty dishes and customer favorites to its menus across the country. Available for a limited time, the rotisserie-chicken-centric restaurant chain added Chicken Marsala, Tuscan Chicken and Roasted Garlic & Herb Chicken alongside Warm Apple Cobbler and all new Cilantro Lime Rice to its menus.
“This summer was unlike any other we've experienced in previous years, so we're getting back to what we know, love and appreciate this fall with familiar flavors that we hope can offer some much needed comfort and security,” said Randy Miller, president of Boston Market. “That is why we are so excited to be bring back our fan favorite chicken flavors just in time for fall.”
The returning and new seasonal menu items include:
- Tuscan Chicken: Slow-roasted rotisserie chicken seasoned with Tuscan-inspired herbs and spices.
- Chicken Marsala: Rotisserie chicken sautéed with cremini mushrooms, garlic, fresh herbs and finished with Marsala wine.
- Roasted Garlic & Herb Rotisserie Chicken: Rotisserie chicken topped with herbs, parmesan cheese and a garlic cream sauce, topped with a toasted herb crunch.
- Cilantro Lime Rice: Long grain rice flavored with lime and cilantro.
- Warm Apple Cobbler: Crisp cinnamon apples topped with a cinnamon streusel.
Boston Market offers contactless curbside pickup and delivery of the new seasonal menu items by visiting BostonMarket.com or via the Boston Market app.