BOULDER, Colo. — Evol Foods, a subsidiary of Conagra Brands, recently announced a line of products called Modern Nutrition Bowls. Each item is designed for health-conscious consumers, including the Morning Bowls.
"Today's consumers are more conscious than ever about the food they eat and the products they buy," said Sebastian Nava, research chef with EVOL Foods. "Our new Modern Nutrition Bowls offer a variety of vitamins, proteins and whole grains to provide tailored benefits to our customers seeking convenient, nutritious options to fit their lifestyles."
Nava said the bowls feature cage-free eggs and vegetarian-fed, antibiotic and hormone-free meats.
The Modern Nutrition Bowls include:
- The Warrior Bowl is made with beef, edamame, carrots, broccoli, red bell pepper and green onion with brown rice and a sesame miso glaze. The bowl features 15 g of protein.
- The Vitalize Bowl features grilled chicken, carrots, spinach, red bell peppers and feta cheese crumbles over brown rice. The bowl includes 19 g of protein.
- The Balance Bowl is made with grilled chicken, sweet potato, asparagus and yellow peppers on red rice with a basil pesto sauce. The bowl features 13 g of protein.
The Morning Bowls include:
- The Breakfast Sausage and Uncured Bacon Bowl features roasted potatoes scrambled eggs, pork breakfast sausage, onions, red bell peppers and uncured bacon in a cheddar and parmesan cheese sauce. The bowl features 17 g of protein.
- The Spicy Chipotle Chorizo Bowl includes scrambled eggs, chorizo pork crumble in a spicy chipotle cheese sauce, roasted potatoes, black beans and bell peppers. The bowl includes 14 g of protein.
- The Smoked Uncured Ham Benedict Bowl features roasted potatoes scrambled eggs, broccoli, spinach and uncured smoked ham in lemon ‘hollandaise’ sauce. The bowl features 11 g of protein.