The new meat items include:
- The Lorissa's Kitchen Beef Sticks which are made from 100 percent grass-fed beef and seasoned and smoked without added nitrates, MSG or gluten. The 1-oz. meat stick will be available in February in three flavors: Original, Smokey Sweet and Jalapeño. The item contains 6 grams of protein.
- Jack Link's Cold Crafted: This new product contains smoked meats and cheese. Varieties include Smoked Meat Sticks (Original, Loaded with Pepper Jack, Loaded with Cheddar Cheese); Beef and Cheese Bites; Smoked Meat Sticks and Cheese (Cheddar and Pepper Jack).
- Jack Link's Pork Rinds: The product will contain 1 gram of carbs and 8 grams of protein per serving and be available in two flavors: Applewood BBQ and Sweet & Hot.
- Jack Link's Multi-Packs: Jack Link's Multi-Pack features 10 individually wrapped meat sticks in three flavors: Original Beef Sticks, Pepperoni Beef Sticks and Turkey Sticks.
- Jack Link's Steak Strips: Made from 100 percent beef and contains 8 grams of protein and 70 calories, these will be available in February in two flavors: Original and Teriyaki.
In other Jack Link’s news, the company announced the hiring of Manuel Ortega to serve as vice president of research and product development.
Ortega brings more than two decades of experience from global food brands including Kraft Foods, General Mills and Yum Brands.
"I am excited to join this fast-paced team and continue to dominate the protein snack category," Ortega said. "Creating diversity in our product offerings and going to market quickly is critical, but we know our ongoing success lies in consistently crafting a great-tasting product."