This year’s show will run for four days, from Sept. 19-22. During the 4-day show, attendees will have the chance to visit a wide variety of exhibiting companies, as well as attend educational sessions about a wide array of topics.
The show will also include a number of new features including:
- On-floor production line demonstrations
- “Feeding the Hopper” presentations – 20-minute presentations and discussions on industry news and trends
- The Virtual Reality Showroom
- Refresh and Recharge Lounges and
- Beer Garden and Chicago Food Sampler.