SPARTANBURG, SC – Denny's has launched its "Let's Get Cheesy!" limited-time only menu featuring six new dishes.
Five of the new dishes include meat:
- The Mac 'n Cheese Big Daddy Patty Melt – A hand-pressed beef patty topped with new Mac 'n Cheese, melted cheddar cheese and zesty Frisco sauce on grilled potato bread, served with a French fries.
- The Winner Winner Cheesy Dinner – Two fried chopped beef steaks covered in pepper jack cheese sauce, served with a side of Mac 'n Cheese, broccoli topped with cheese sauce and dinner bread.
- The Cheesy Breakfast Sampler – Features a cheddar smoked sausage, two eggs scrambled with cheddar cheese, hash browns topped with melted shredded cheddar cheese and choice of bread.
- Say Cheese Sizzlin' Skillet – Includes a blend of diced cheddar smoked sausage, fire-roasted peppers and onions, grape tomatoes and seasoned red-skinned potatoes topped with shredded cheddar cheese, cheese sauce and two eggs cooked to order.
- The Big Cheese Country-Fried Steak & Eggs – Features a fried chopped beef steak covered in pepper jack cheese sauce, served with hash browns topped with melted shredded cheddar cheese, two eggs made to order and choice of bread.
"With America consuming around 8.8 billion lbs. of cheese annually, Denny's is answering to the appetites of the nation by introducing a dedicated menu that celebrates all things cheesy," said John Dillon, vice president of marketing and product development.
Launched nationwide on Aug. 30, the "Let's Get Cheesy!" menu is available all day, and offers price points starting from $4.99. Diners can add extra cheese to any dish for 69 cents.