ST. LOUIS — Panera Bread has announced a suite of new, elevated packaging for its line of grocery products, along with the launch of several new additions to its product portfolio.
The brand’s new packaging for its grocery products has been updated with new Panera elements and features a more prominent logo, the use of Panera’s iconic green to help shoppers identify and find the brand, as well as updated photography that communicates the quality and craveability of the products.
Panera’s line of grocery products has strategically expanded both nationally and in select regional markets over the past year to include the following:
- Italian Wedding Soup – Available nationwide
- Chipotle Ranch Dressing and Wildflower Honey Mustard Dressing – Available nationwide
- Garlic Demi Baguette – Available nationwide
- Bagels – Available in Plain, Everything and Cinnamon Swirl. Select regions only
- English Muffins – A new category from Panera, available initially at grocers in the Northeast
- Refrigerated Bowls – Abundant pasta bowls in Chicken Caprese, Tuscan Style Chicken and Lemon Chicken Primavera, available nationwide
- Artisan Cheese Crisps – Available in Parmesan, Everything and Tomato Basil varieties. Select regions only
“Our mission for Panera’s CPG business is to make craveable Panera products easily accessible wherever consumers shop for groceries,” says Zach Soolman, Panera’s vice president and general manager of CPG. “Our new look & feel and exciting product innovations are sure to delight our consumers who can now stock chef-crafted Panera favorites at home, ready to enjoy whenever they want, for any occasion.”