GLENDALE, CALIF. – International House of Pancakes, LLC, (IHOP) introduced Steakhouse Premium Bacon to its new Bacon Obsession menu. Steakhouse Premium Bacon is a thick-cut bacon, coming in five times thicker than IHOP’s regular bacon with a maple glaze for a savory/sweet flavor profile. Diners can add the new bacon to any breakfast combo for $1.49. The new item is part of IHOP’s recently introduced Bacon Obsession menu that features an array of options including the Steakhouse Premium Bacon Burger, a Maple Bacon Milkshake and more.
“As guests begin to return to restaurants, we know they’re looking for broadly appealing and familiar comfort foods, as well as new ways to enjoy classic favorites, and bacon is the perfect option that fits both needs,” said Jay Johns, president at IHOP. “Our new Steakhouse Premium Bacon and Bacon Obsession Menu continue to position us as the leader in breakfast, and showcases our commitment to innovation throughout the breakfast, lunch and dinner hours. We’re thrilled to offer a new way for folks to enjoy bacon in a form that is most typically seen in fine dining settings, served up at IHOP in affordable combinations that can be enjoyed any time of day.”
The limited-time Bacon Obsession menu includes seven new menu items featuring the Steakhouse Premium Bacon in many of the offerings.
- Steakhouse Premium Bacon BreakFEAST: Two slices of Steakhouse Premium bacon finished with a maple glaze and served with hash browns, two eggs your way and two buttermilk pancakes.
- Steakhouse Premium Bacon Burger: A slice of Steakhouse Premium Bacon finished with a maple glaze atop an all-natural, Black Angus Steakburger with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and our signature IHOP Sauce. Served with a side of French fries, onion rings or two buttermilk pancakes.
- Steakhouse BLT: Two slices of Steakhouse Premium Bacon finished with a maple glaze atop lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and our signature IHOP sauce. Served with a side of French fries, onion rings or two buttermilk pancakes.
- Candied Bacon Pancakes: Two buttermilk pancakes loaded with hickory-smoked bacon pieces, drizzled with vanilla sauce and dulce de leche caramel sauce. Topped with a slice of candied bacon and crowned with whipped topping. Served with eggs, hash browns and more.
- Maple Bacon Milkshake: A vanilla milkshake blended with maple glaze & hickory-smoked bacon pieces, crowned with whipped topping, a drizzle of maple glaze and a slice of candied bacon.
- OREO ‘N Bacon Waffle Sundae: Two OREO cookie-filled Belgian waffle quarters topped with hickory-smoked bacon pieces, more OREO cookie pieces, chocolate sauce, two scoops of vanilla ice cream, whipped topping and a slice of candied bacon.
- Bacon Lovers Combo: Two candied bacon pancakes, served with two slices hickory-smoked bacon and two eggs your way.
The new items are available Monday-Friday for a limited time.
IHOP restaurants are franchised by affiliates of Glendale, Calif.-based Dine Brands Global Inc.