At an invitation-only event commemorating the availability of the new dining options, diners heard from Fogo’s meat experts about the culture and history of the restaurant and the inspiration for the new items and the pricing structure.
“With the rollout of two distinct, new dinner menus at new price points available exclusively for diners in the Kansas City market, Fogo can now fit any budget and further embrace the unique culinary wants and needs of each of our guests,” said Josh Wood, field marketing manager at Fogo de Chão.
The first new menu option is the Select Cut, at price range of $29-$32). Customers choose a single meat that will be carved tableside. The choice of meat includes the restaurants market table and feijoada bar and Brazilian side dishes. Any one of the following meat or poultry options are available
• Picanha: Brazilian sirloin steak, lightly seasoned with sea salt and sliced thin
• Fraldinha: Strongly marbled bottom sirloin steak, carved against the grain for tenderness
• Leg of Lamb: Fire-roasted until tender, and sliced off the bone (served with mintchurri sauce)
• Center-cut Pork Chop: Cured and seasoned with Brazilian spices, and thickly sliced off the bone
• Chicken: Tender citrus-marinated chicken breast, lightly seasoned with Brazilian spices
• Picanha (Prime part of the Top Sirloin)
• Alcatra (Top Sirloin)
• Fraldinha (Bottom Sirloin)
• Costela de Porco (Pork Ribs)
• Cordeiro (Leg of Lamb)
• Bisteca de Porco (Pork Chops)
• Lombo (Pork)
• Medalhões com Bacon (Bacon Wrapped Steak)
• Linguiça (Pork Sausage)
• Frango (Chicken)
Fogo de Chão also still offers its Full Churrasco Experience ($50.95), which includes
unlimited tableside service of Fogo’s signature cuts of fire-roasted meat.