Prices start at $4, the company said. Dec. 15 is the last day to place an order and receive it in time for Christmas. Items in the collection include:
- Wrapping paper featuring drumsticks and the Colonel’s smiling face;
- The Colonel Santa long-sleeved tee shirt;
- Plush velvet chicken pattern pillows or vintage prints;
- The morning gravy mug; and
- The 8-bit pin collection or stickers.
“Our finger lickin’ faithful deserve to celebrate the holidays by giving and receiving some fried chicken essentials,” said George Felix, director of advertising, KFC US. “The second round of KFC Ltd. has it all, even the wrapping paper. You’ll spend less time shopping, leaving you more time to enjoy a $20 Fill Up with your family this holiday season.”