Aramark recently released a new lineup of concession items with hometown and regional twists.
The company announced a new menu of All Day Brunchin’ Items. Each stadium it serves will feature some of these items including:
• Arrowhead Biscuit at Arrowhead Stadium for the Kansas City Chiefs
• Breakfast Brat at FirstEnergy Stadium for the Cleveland Browns
• Burger Benedict at M&T Bank Stadium for the Baltimore Ravens
• Chicken Biscuit at NRG Stadium for the Houston Texans
• Donut Burger at Raymond James Stadium for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
• French Toast & Sausage Sandwich at Soldier Field for the Chicago Bears
• Porkopolis Waffle at Paul Brown Stadium for the Cincinnati Bengals
• Purple Grip at US Bank Stadium for the Minnesota Vikings
• Slim Chicken at Lincoln Financial Field for the Philadelphia Eagles
• Steak-N-Eggs at Heinz Field for the Pittsburgh Steelers
Aramark also added some innovations to two locations this year. A Shake Shack was added to M&T Stadium in Baltimore and Zoom Food is now located at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City. Zoom food is new food and beverage service from Aramark that includes customer-facing, self-ordering kiosks that are designed to improve guest experience and speed of transaction time.
Aramark partners with 14 National Football League teams to provide food and beverage, retail and/or facilities services- Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos, Houston Texans, Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings, New York Giants, New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, Seattle Seahawks and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Aramark will be the exclusive food and beverage and retail provider for Super Bowl LII at US Bank Stadium.