KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Throughout 2016, MEAT+POULTRY editors have interviewed a wide array of sources to discuss many industry trends. Below are 10 of the most listened to podcasts based on those interviews.
- PODCAST: West Liberty Foods sees benefits of lean manufacturing
The meat processing company has teamed up with Leading2Lean to help improve all aspects of efficiency.
- PODCAST: Verde Farms’ vision
Dana Ehrlich, founder and CEO, plans to bring grass-fed beef to more consumers.
- PODCAST: A smart look at meat
Dagan Xavier talks about his company Label Insight and how it tracks products.
- PODCAST: Food artists dish on bacon mascot sculpture
Jim Victor and Marie Pelton recently constructed a huge bacon sculpture of the Kansas City Royals mascot.
- PODCAST: Zach’s Wing Sauce shows new innovation in sauce container
Thomas hopes the spray bottle will be the next big thing in BBQ.
- PODCAST: Author shares her love for bacon
Eliza Cross discusses her book called “101 More Things to Do with Bacon.”
- PODCAST: RJ’s low and slow approach to bacon
Rick Reams doesn’t rush to produce his premium products.
- PODCAST: Judging barbecue
An author and BBQ fanatic eats his way across the US.
- PODCAST: Greenridge Farm growing business out of Chicago
The company is expanding into the rest of the Midwest.
- PODCAST: Thrushwood Farms built on family farm vision
Doug and Jeff Hankes continue to innovate with meat snacks.