CANTON, MASS. — Reiser began construction of a new state-of-the-industry Customer Center at its Canton, Mass. headquarters. This 6,600 square-foot expansion to their existing building builds on Reiser’s commitment to work with their customers to test and develop new products and processes, the company relays. The center is scheduled to open in September 2009.
A customizable processing room with space to run individual machines or fully automated lines, as well as a test kitchen for preparing finished product, will be featured at the Customer Center. Products will be allowed to be processed under the same conditions found in most top-of-the-line plants in the industry. It also includes modern conference rooms, as well as comfortable workstations for visitors.
"Reiser has a long history of providing the highest levels of customer support," said John McIsaac, vice-president of strategic business development. "Our new Customer Center is one more way that we can help processors develop the best solution for their particular application."
Reiser’s full line of processing and packaging equipment that can be tested at the Customer Center include:
- Vemag — Stuffers, grinders, formers, fillers, portioners, depositors, extruders, coextruders and dough dividers.
- Holac — Dicers, slicers, and cutting equipment.
- AMFEC — Mixers, blenders, tumblers, massagers, and macerators.
- Fomaco — Injectors, tenderizers, brine mixers, and tanks.
- Seydelmann — Bowl cutters and choppers, mixers, grinders, and mixing grinders.
- Ross — Tray sealers for case-ready and modified atmosphere packaging.
- Repak — Horizontal form/fill/seal packaging machines.
- Supervac — Automatic vacuum chamber packaging machines.
Processors are invited to contact Reiser to test or demonstrate equipment or services. Reiser’s headquarters is a short drive to both Logan Airport in Boston and TF Green Airport in Providence, R.I.
For more information, phone or visit www.reiser.com.