SOUTH FALLSBURG, NY – Two workers were injured after a boiler exploded at a Murray’s Chicken processing facility at around 7 p.m. Nov. 28, according to news reports.
A malfunction filled an industrial boiler with propane, according to the Times Herald-Record of Middletown. The boiler ignited, blowing out a wall and launching pieces of the boiler into the parking lot.
The plant reopened in the morning on Nov. 29 without interruption in plant operation.
|Enhance your industry IQ
Sign up for our free newsletters to stay informed on each day’s news and trends