SMITHFIELD, Va. – Smithfield Foods, Inc. launched a new website that engages audiences to learn more about the company’s packaged meats.
The new SmithfieldFoods.com will include:
• A brands page focused on the 12 core brands, including Smithfield, Eckrich, Farmland, Armour, Cook's, Gwaltney, John Morrell, Kretschmar, Curly's, Carando, Margherita, and Healthy Ones, giving consumers an up-close look at product offerings and how to prepare them in their own kitchens.
• A feature page titled “Prepare to Share,” which will be updated monthly to provide tips on food occasions, preparation and new recipe ideas showcasing favorite Smithfield Foods products such as spiral sliced ham, cocktail smokies, hickory smoked bacon or any of the company's other delicious product offerings.
• A media room that provides easy-to-find resources on topics of interest to reporters.
• A section devoted to current and potential investors.
• Access to ongoing employment opportunities at each of Smithfield's independent operating companies.
• An interactive, easy-to-navigate organizational chart.
“Good food is about more than the actual product. It's also about who you share it with, and the memories you make together,” said C. Larry Pope, president and chief executive officer of Smithfield Foods. “We are proud that our products are a part of something so important and are very excited to enhance those experiences through our new website.”
|Enhance your industry IQ
Sign up for our free newsletters to stay informed on each day’s news and trends