AUSTIN, Minn. — Hormel Foods Corporation has launched www.hormelfoodsalums.com for retirees and surviving spouses of retirees who want to be aware of the latest company news and to network with each another.
“We are excited to provide this Web site for our retirees,” said Julie Craven, vice-president of corporate communications at Hormel Foods. “Retirees can stay up-to-date on company news and information and can connect and interact with each other through features that are easy to use.”
Highlights of the site include the ability to:
• Post news and events;
• Sell and buy items through classified listings;
• Honor company retirees who have passed away;
• Post volunteer opportunities;
• Join groups;
• Connect with and send messages to other retirees; and
• View company news and information.