MINNEAPOLIS – American Dairy Queen Corp. (ADQ) has rolled out a new Signature Stackburgers menu. The menu is centered on cheeseburgers that deliver on consumer demand for variety and flavor. ADQ said it is the most significant product launch for the company in the last 20 years.
“Our hot food menu, served at our DQ Grill & Chill restaurants, is key to our business goal to become a balanced leader in both food and treat items,” said Troy Bader, president and chief executive officer at International Dairy Queen. “We know that means innovating and expanding our everyday food offerings, and the new Signature Stackburgers go beyond typical cheeseburgers that you find at quick service restaurants.”
ADQ created five flavor varieties of the new line as an everyday offering. The Signature Stackburgers are offered as ⅓-lb doubles and ½-lb triples. Each cheeseburger is made with seasoned beef and served on a toasted bun with a variety of toppings.
The New Signature Stackburgers menu includes:
- FlameThrower – with hot FlameThrower sauce, melted pepper jack cheese, jalapeno bacon, tomato and lettuce
- Loaded A.1. – with A.1. Steak Sauce, creamy peppercorn sauce, thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, melted sharp American cheese and onion rings
- Bacon Two Cheese Deluxe – with melted sharp American and white cheddar cheese, thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, tomato, onion, lettuce, pickles, ketchup and mayo
- Two Cheese Deluxe – with melted sharp American and white cheddar cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce, pickles, ketchup and mayo
- Original Cheeseburger – with melted sharp American cheese, pickles, ketchup and mustard
“We now are offering five different cheeseburgers that bring flavor variety to our everyday menu, each made with perfectly melted cheese, seasoned beef and a host of creative toppings, all served on a perfectly soft and airy bun,” said Kelly Kenny, vice president of brand and product marketing at ADQ.
The Signature Stackburgers menu is available at all DQ Grill & Chill restaurants across the United States, except for Texas.