NEW YORK – Blue Apron recently launched several new products the meal kit maker says will elevate subscribers’ cooking and eating experience.
Craft Burgers are designed to replicate a foodservice quality burger experience for the home cook, from the prime ground beef formed into a larger 6-oz patty to the specialty challah and pretzel bun. Craft Burgers will be available to order starting on May 17, the company said.
For the summer grilling season, Blue Apron is offering the Butcher Bundle, a chef-curated box with a selection of 12 servings of high-quality meat and seafood, versatile spice blends and recipe inspirations with a step-by-step cooking guide.
- Great for Grilling Bundle; including 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, 4 Flank Steaks, 10 oz of Ground Beef, 2 Boneless Center-Cut Pork Chops
- Surf & Turf Bundle; including 4 Flank Steaks, 4 Skin-On Salmon Fillets, 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, 10 oz of Tail-On Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Seafood Trio Bundle; including 4 Skin-On Salmon Fillets, 18 oz of Tail-On Shrimp (peeled and deveined), 20 oz of Sea Scallops
- Specialty Selection Bundle; including four 10-oz New York Strip Steaks, 1 ½ lbs of USDA Prime Niman Ranch Ground Beef, 20 oz of Sea Scallops
The company describes the animal proteins as ethically sourced and include antibiotic, GMO and hormone-free meats, pasture-raised chicken, Monterey Bay Certified fish and grass-fed beef. Butcher Bundles are available now in a choice of four Butcher Bundles, each includes 12 servings starting at $69.99.
Finally, Add-Ons feature four to six servings of an appetizer, a vegetable side or a dessert and are meant as a complement to a weekly dinner, cocktail hour or a quick lunch. Blue Apron will offer customers a choice of two Add-Ons from a selection of three items, weekly. Add-Ons offerings include:
- Snow Peas and Nectarine Salad with Grana Padano and Pistachios
- Ricotta Crostini with Dates and Pistachios
- Pesto Green Beans with Parmesan and Almonds
- Carrot Cornmeal Cake with Mascarpone Maple Frosting
- Biscuit Apple Cobbler with Quatre Épices