DENVER- A Chipotle Mexican Grill in Powell, Ohio reopened on July 31 after more than 170 people claimed to have fallen sick after eating there. The restaurant was closed on July 30 while the entire facility was sanitized, and its food inventory was replaced.

Illnesses, including diners claiming to have suffered diarrhea and food poisoning after eating at the restaurant.

Chipotle released this statement to MEAT+POULTRY on July 31.

“We are cooperating with the local health department and the Chipotle restaurant in Powell, Ohio has reopened,” Chipotle spokeswoman Laurie Schalow said. “We acted quickly and closed this single restaurant out of an abundance of caution yesterday (July 30) and we’ve implemented our food safety response protocols that includes a total replacement of all food inventory and complete cleaning and sanitation of the restaurant.”

The Columbus Dispatch reported that local health department inspected the location on July 26 and found “two critical violations for beans and lettuce preparation.

A Business Insider report said the health department received illness reports from seven customers on July 29 and 30. The report also said Chipotle told health officials that two to five employees called out sick during the same time. 

Chipotle is still recovering its image from the foodborne illness outbreak of late 2015 that included several cases of E. coli O26 across 11 states followed by the discovery of Norovirus at a Boston-based restaurant that reportedly sickened 80 customers.