"For food, pharmaceutical and chemical producers, the level of finishing on processing equipment is dictated by federal and state regulatory agencies. In sanitation applications, the finish as well as the material must also be designed for efficient and reliable cleaning and sanitation. The new white paper outlines cleaning efficiencies and cleaning benefits for a spectrum of stainless steel finishes and material.
The white paper serves as an educational and informational reference to include:
- Definitions of stainless materials and measurement designations
- An overview of surface textures of stainless material
- A comparison guide to mechanical and chemical finishes
- Surface smoothness testing findings
- RA comparisons by material and finish