“Our burgers are crazy good, and a guest favorite on our menu for sure,” said Stephen Bulgarelli, the chief culinary officer of Applebee’s. “We give our guests a huge variety of burger options to fit the moment — feeling traditional, our Classic Burger is here for you; adventurous, we’ve got you covered with the Quesadilla Burger; missed breakfast, we put an egg on our All-Day Brunch Burger to satisfy your cravings.”
Applebee’s serves more than 20 million burgers each year.
The Handcrafted Burger menu includes:
- Whisky Bacon Burger: Caramelized onion and bacon seared into an all-beef patty piled with Pepper jack cheese, crispy onions, more bacon and Fireball Whisky-infused steak sauce on a Brioche bun.
- Quesadilla Burger: This original burger creation comes with Jack cheese, Mexi-ranch sauce, crispy bacon, fresh pico de gallo and shredded lettuce in a Cheddar quesadilla.
- All-Day Brunch Burger: Bacon and onions are seared into an all-beef patty topped with crispy hash browns, American cheese, ketchup and a fried egg on a Brioche bun. Available for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Caprese Mozzarella Burger: An all-beef patty with seared-in garlic and onions topped with grilled tomatoes, red onions, fresh Mozzarella, fresh basil and balsamic aioli on a Brioche bun.
- Classic Burger: An all-beef burger classic with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles on a Brioche bun.
- Classic Cheeseburger: An all-beef burger classic with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and melted cheese on a Brioche bun.
- Classic Bacon Cheeseburger: This classic burger is topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, melted cheese and bacon on a Brioche bun.
- The American Standard Burger: A beef patty with seared-in bacon, diced onions and pickles topped with melted American cheese and our signature sauce on a Brioche bun.
- Triple Bacon Burger: This burger features bacon seared in and topped with cheddar, barbecue bacon ranch and topped with bacon slices on a Brioche bun.