On Oct. 18, Sonoma Creamery introduced its new healthy indulgence, Sonoma Creamery Bacon Cheddar Crisps at the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) trade show.
The company makes the baked crisps from rBST-free cheddar cheese, uncured applewood smoked bacon with no added nitrites or nitrates, certified gluten-free organic brown rice and organic oat bran.
Sonoma Creamery boasts a clean label with “only ingredients you can pronounce.”
• Real, all natural rBST-free Cheddar Cheese
• Real, uncured applewood smoked bacon with no added nitrates or nitrites
• Certified gluten-free ancient grains
• 10-g. protein per serving
• 25 percent of daily value of Calcium per serving
• Corn- and wheat-free
• 0g of sugar
• No trans fat
• Clean, simple, easy-to-read ingredients