OTTAWA, Ontario – Killarney Market added ground pork and turkey to the list of products subject to a recent recall, the Canadian Meat Inspection Agency reported.
On May 9, the Vancouver-based firm voluntarily recalled ground beef products after CFIA tests revealed the presence of E. coli O157:H7. Ground pork and turkey were added to the recall while the CFIA conducts a food safety investigation. No illnesses have been reported.
Killarney Market brand products subject to the recall include:
• Regular Ground Pork (UPC starts with 200091)
• Ground Pork Regular Fam Pak (UPC starts with 200296)
• Ground Pork Extra Lean (UPC starts with 200092)
• Ground Pork Extra Lean Fam Pak (UPC starts with 200297)
• Ground Turkey (UPC starts with 200094)
Package sizes vary and include all Sell By dates from May 5, 2015, up to and including May 13, 2015, CFIA said.