Donnie Smith, president and CEO, thanked the winners for their hard work driving down costs while driving efficiencies during 2014.
The Supplier of the Year winners are:
• Newly Weds Foods, Inc., a supplier of batters, breadings, coatings, spices and seasonings, based in Chicago
• Zip-Pak, which supplies re-sealable, flexible zipper packages, of Manteno, Ill.
• Hantover Inc., a distributor of personal protection, safety, and janitorial and sanitation supplies based in Overland Park, Kan.
• Hugg & Hall Equipment Co., a regional supplier of industrial rental equipment, of Little Rock, Ark.
• Kerry Ingredients & Flavours, Beloit, Wis. — Innovation Supplier of the Year
• Zones, Inc., an Auburn, Wash. technology solutions provider - Diverse Supplier of the Year
• Midland Industrial Service, Rogers, Ark. — Contractor of the Year, Poultry & Prepared Foods Division
• Reliance Construction of Iowa, Schleswig, Iowa — Contractor of the Year, Fresh Meats Division
“We believe it’s important for us to recognize our top our suppliers, since they’re an important part of our success as a company,” said Melanie Russell, senior vice president of procurement.