Feb. 9, 2018
by Ryan McCarthy
Search for similar articles by keyword: [Pizza
KANSAS CITY – Ahead of Valentine’s Day, pizza fans are proclaiming their love for pies and many pizza chains are capitalizing on #NationalPizzaDay with timely promotions. Meanwhile, the MEAT+POULTRY Twitter account
is hosting a vote to find out readers’ favorite meat-based topping.
Promotions for National Pizza Day include:
- Domino’s: Choose two or more items from a select menu for $5.99 each. It includes medium two-topping pizzas. Medium two-topping handmade pan pizzas are $8.99. A large three-topping pizza is $7.99.
- Little Caesar’s: An extra pepperoni and cheese pizza goes for $1 when upgrading to “EXTRAMOSTBESTTEST” at participating stores.
- Papa John’s: Get 25 percent off regular-priced menu items as well as other buy one, get one specials and combination deals.
- Papa Murphy’s: Get $2 off any large pizza and $3 off any family-size pizza. Both offers are online only.
- Pizza Hut: Two medium two-topping pizzas for $5.99, plus Hut Rewards members can get 30 percent off all menu-priced pizzas. Sign up here.
- Whole Foods: Large take-and-bake pizza for $9.99 in the prepared foods department