KFC launches limited-edition apparel, merchandise
Dec. 11, 2017
by MEAT+POULTRY Staff
The items are available on the KFC's e-commerce site.
LOUISVILLE – KFC has created more gifts for the fried chicken chain’s “finger lickin’ faithful.” The company recently launched the second KFC Ltd. Collection of apparel and merchandise that features the iconic, Colonel Sanders and other KFC themes.
Prices start at $4, the company said. Dec. 15 is the last day to place an order and receive it in time for Christmas. Items in the collection include:
- Wrapping paper featuring drumsticks and the Colonel’s smiling face;
- The Colonel Santa long-sleeved tee shirt;
- Plush velvet chicken pattern pillows or vintage prints;
- The morning gravy mug; and
- The 8-bit pin collection or stickers.
“Our finger lickin’ faithful deserve to celebrate the holidays by giving and receiving some fried chicken essentials,” said George Felix, director of advertising, KFC US. “The second round of KFC Ltd. has it all, even the wrapping paper. You’ll spend less time shopping, leaving you more time to enjoy a $20 Fill Up with your family this holiday season.”