Zoës Kitchen revamps website
Aug. 9, 2017
by MEAT+POULTRY Staff
PLANO, Texas – Zoës Kitchen customers will now find it easier to find a restaurant location, access the menu and order online thanks to its newly redesigned website – zoeskitchen.com.
“We are thrilled to launch our new website and offer our guests an enhanced online experience, providing them with the convenience they are craving when they want to enjoy Zoës during the course of their busy day,” said Kevin Miles, CEO and president at Zoës Kitchen. “With its elevated look and feel and improved navigation, we hope that the new site will inspire our guests to fully embrace the Mediterranean lifestyle and make it even easier for them to enjoy fresh made Mediterranean food. The launch of the new zoeskitchen.com is an exciting first milestone in our company’s new digital journey.”
The chain first launched its website in 2010 – this is the first upgrade in its digital platform. The company sees online sales as a big growth opportunity for the future.
“We believe our new website, together with the upcoming launch of our new loyalty program and mobile app later this month, will drive growth in the latter part of the year,” Miles said. “Additionally, the launch will enable us to bring forward new capabilities such as online ordering for catering and a more robust CRM platform, all of which will help us to engage with our guests in a more customized way, shift more transactions online, simplify operations for our restaurant teams and drive sales.”
The features of the new zoeskitchen.com include:
- Easy access to online ordering for individual and catering orders;
- Customized store location pages that promote local events, offers and links to participating delivery partners for that particular location;
- Convenient views of the Zoës Kitchen menu items, complete with distinctive photography of each item, descriptions and nutritional information;
- Mobile optimization that is user-friendly across all types of devices from desktop to tablet to mobile phone;
- Improved Search Engine Optimization (SEO) that helps drive organic search results
- The Zoës Life blog that showcases content from the company’s lifestyle brand based on the four Mediterranean pillars: Live, Eat, Cook and Connect;
- Live Mediterranean section that features a video of Vice President of Culinary Innovation Chef Antonio Iocchi explaining how the Mediterranean lifestyle is built around good food and celebration – more videos and useful content will be frequently added to this section; and
- Careers page that places the company’s people-first culture and core values front and center, in addition to providing an easy online application process.