Slideshow: Aramark kicks off new menu items
Aug. 21, 2017
by MEAT+POULTRY Staff
In addition to its just-announced All-Day Brunchin’ items being launched at many NFL stadiums this season, Aramark also added some new innovative concession items with hometown and regional twists.
- Cola-braised Short Rib Mac and Cheese will be offered at the Kansas City Chiefs’ Arrowhead Stadium as will the Loaded Potato Skin Burger;
- Leinies Dog or Brat will be available at the Chicago Bears’ Soldier Field;
- The Pittsburgh Cheesesteak Burger and three varieties of the Pittsburgh Pierogi will be offered to Pittsburgh Steelers fans at Heinz Field;
- A Pork Belly Sandwich will be offered to Philadelphia Eagles fans attending games at Lincoln Financial Field;
- And Cincinnati Bengals fans will be offered the Sonoran Foot Long Hot Dog as well as Taco Tots during home games at Paul Brown Stadium.
Aramark partners with 14 National Football League teams to provide food and beverage concession services at their respective home stadiums. Aramark will also be the exclusive food and beverage and retail provider for Super Bowl LII at US Bank Stadium.
Click here to view the slideshow.