Tyson appoints new poultry operations leader
April 11, 2017
by MEAT+POULTRY Staff
Doug Ramsey is promoted as the replacement for Noel White, who was recently named COO.
SPRINGDALE, Ark. – Noel White, who was promoted from the position of president of poultry operations to COO at Tyson Foods Inc. this past February, announced his successor on April 11. Doug Ramsey, the new leader of poultry operations, previously worked as senior vice president of Tyson’s Poultry segment. His career with Tyson began in 1992 and he has ascended in the ranks in roles associated with the company’s domestic and international business segments.
“I’m pleased to announce Doug’s promotion,” White said. “His extensive experience in the poultry industry, his focus on operations excellence and his ability to build strong teams are the right skills to guide our poultry business in the future.”
On Feb. 15, Tyson announced a new leadership team that included White’s new position in addition to the following appointments:
• Sally Grimes, President, North American Retail
• Andy Callahan, President, North American Foodservice & International
• Monica McGurk, Chief Growth Officer
• Dennis Leatherby, Chief Financial Officer
• Scott Rouse, Chief Customer Officer
• David Van Bebber, General Counsel
• Devin Graham [Interim], Chief Technology Officer
• Mary Oleksiuk, Chief Human Resources Officer