Tyson Foods names new leadership team
Feb. 15, 2017
by MEAT+POULTRY Staff
Tom Hayes assumed the role of president and CEO of Tyson Foods on Dec. 31, 2016.
SPRINGDALE, Ark. – Tyson Foods Inc. announced a restructuring of the company’s executive leadership following several high-profile departures. The move comes on the heels of the most successful financial quarter in company history.
Donnie King, president North American Operations; Sara Lilygren, executive vice president Corporate Affairs; and Gary Cooper, CIO will be leaving Tyson Foods over a period of months to allow sufficient time for a seamless transition, the company said.
The new leadership team is tasked with enhancing Tyson’s focus on consumers, customers, technology and sustainability. Members of the new leadership team include:
- Sally Grimes, President, North American Retail
- Andy Callahan, President, North American Foodservice & International
- Noel White, Chief Operations Officer
- Monica McGurk, Chief Growth Officer
- Dennis Leatherby, Chief Financial Officer
- Scott Rouse, Chief Customer Officer
- David Van Bebber, General Counsel
- Devin Graham [Interim], Chief Technology Officer
- Mary Oleksiuk, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Chief Sustainability Officer (position remains open)
The team will report to Tom Hayes, president and CEO. “These important changes better align our management structure to our purpose and strategy,” Hayes said in a statement. “This new structure will facilitate efficiency and growth, as well as lay the foundation for strong leadership and management continuity. I’m deeply proud that we were able to fill most of these roles from within, tapping the abundance of talent and dedication we have here at Tyson Foods.”