New Chicken Salad Chick in North Fort Worth
June 8, 2016
by Bob Sims
AUBURN, Ala. – The only southern inspired, fast-casual chicken salad restaurant will open its first Texas location on June 21 in North Fort Worth. John and Meggie Schissler will own and operate the first Chicken Salad Chick in Texas and add two more to the Fort Worth area in the near future.
The North Fort Worth location will be in the Presidio Towne Crossing Shopping Center at 8825 Tehama Ridge Parkway, Suite 239.
"We couldn't be more excited to open the state's very first Chicken Salad Chick," said Meggie Schissler, Fort Worth Chicken Salad Chick franchisee. "After working in the company's corporate office for several years, I knew I wanted to bring the brand's fantastic product and southern hospitality to Texas – my home state. We plan to open two additional locations, and I look forward to serving the families of Fort Worth for many years to come."
The new restaurant will have promotional specials and giveaways throughout the grand opening week including:
• Tuesday, June 21 – The first guest will win a free pound of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 99 guests receive a free pound of chicken salad per month.
• Wednesday, June 22 – The first 100 guests receive a free Chick Selfie Stick.
• Thursday, June 23 – The first 100 guests to order a Chick Special receive a free Chicken Salad Chick coozie.
• Friday, June 24 – Receive one free cookie with the purchase of any Chick Trio!*
• Saturday, June 25 – The first 50 guests to purchase a pound of chicken salad receive a free Chicken Salad Chick Cooler.
In addition and while supplies last, the Texas store will give away logoed limited edition t-shirts and sunglasses to guests that download Chicken Salad Chick’s Craving Credits App.
North Fort Worth store hours will be Monday – Saturday, 10:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Click here to read more on the beginnings and growth of Chicken Salad Chick.