Meat&Poultry seeks Rising Stars nominations
Feb. 5, 2013
by Meat&Poultry Staff
KANSAS CITY – Meat&Poultry magazine is accepting nominations for Rising Stars 2013. Finalists demonstrate a passion for their companies, jobs and the meat and poultry industry. They are people who have helped or led their companies in making significant business achievements.
• Candidates must be employed by a US-based meat or poultry company
• New to the industry (5 years or less)
• Proactive, team player
• Possess extraordinary leadership qualities
• Someone who has helped, or even led, his or her company to business achievements
Include for each candidate:
• Candidate’s name
• Name and location (city/state) of meat or poultry company he or she works for
• Candidate’s professional title
• Five sentences maximum on why the candidate should be named a ‘Rising Star’
• Candidate’s contact information (phone number and e-mail address)
E-mail nominations by March 1 to Bryan Salvage, Senior Editor of Meat&Poultry magazine. Chosen candidates will be featured in the April issue of Meat&Poultry.