Pat Boone All-American Meats launches new products
April 13, 2011
by Meat&Poultry Staff
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Pat Boone All-American Meats has added American-Style Kobe Beef Hot Dogs and Gourmet Burgers to its product line up, along with a new collection of Pat's Signature Sampler Packs.
"Nothing says summer like a hot dog bursting with flavor or a juicy hamburger hot off the grill," said Michael Genho, president of Pat Boone All-American Meats. "And, just like our premium steaks, these products are made with only the finest quality all-American beef for a taste that's unlike any other."
Containing Wagyu beef, the hot dogs are shipped frozen in packs of 12 or 24.
Boone’s Gourmet Burgers feature half-lb. patties of ground chuck. Individually flash frozen, the burgers are available in packs of eight or 16 patties.
Pat Boone All-American Meats features a full line of Pat's Signature Sampler Packs that include:
- The Entertainer – Four (6 oz.) filet mignons and four (12 oz.) New York strips.
- The Hollywood Star – Four (6 oz.) filet mignons and four (12 oz.) ribeyes.
- The Patriot – Four (6 oz.) filet mignons and four (10 oz.) top sirloins.
- The All-American – Eight (half- lb.) gourmet burgers, 12 jumbo dogs and four (8 oz.) top sirloins.
- The Chart Topper – Four (6 oz.) filet mignons, four (12 oz.) New York strips, four (8 oz.) top sirloins and two (18 oz.) T-bones.
The entertainer's legacy brand of premium mail-order steaks and other cuts contributes 5 percent of every purchase to feed the hungry through the Pat Boone Foundation.