Reiser opens center for customers
December 11, 2009
by Bryan Salvage
CANTON, MASS. — Reiser has opened its new state-of-the-industry Customer Center at its Canton, Mass. headquarters. A 6,600 square foot expansion to their existing building, the Customer Center builds on Reiser’s commitment to work with its customers to test and develop new products and processes.
Features of the Customer Center include a customizable processing room with space to run single machines or fully-automated lines, as well as a full test kitchen for preparing, cooking and sampling finished product. The facility allows product to be processed under the same conditions found in most top-of-the-line meat plants in the industry. It also includes modern conference rooms for meetings and training, as well as comfortable workstations for visitors, Reiser relays.
"Reiser has a long history of providing the highest levels of customer support," said John McIsaac, vice-president of Strategic Business Development. "Our new Customer Center is one more way that we can help processors develop the best solution for their particular application."
Reiser’s full line of processing and packaging equipment can be tested at the Customer Center. The line includes:
- Vemag — Stuffers, grinders, formers, fillers, portioners, depositors, extruders, coextruders and dough dividers
- Holac — Dicers, slicers, and cutting equipment
- AMFEC — Mixers, blenders, tumblers, massagers, and macerators
- Fomaco — Injectors, tenderizers, brine mixers and tanks
- Seydelmann — Bowl cutters and choppers, mixers, grinders and mixing grinders
- Ross — Tray sealers for case-ready and modified-atmosphere packaging
- Repak — Horizontal form/fill/seal packaging machines
- Supervac — Automatic vacuum-chamber packaging machines
Processors are invited to contact Reiser and schedule a test or demonstration. Reiser is located in Canton, Mass., and is a short drive to both Logan Airport in Boston and TF Green Airport in Providence, R.I.
For more information, contact Reiser at (781) 821-1290, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.reiser.com .