Sonoma Creamery to introduce Bacon Cheddar Crisps
Oct. 19, 2016
by MEAT+POULTRY Staff
Search for similar articles by keyword: [Bacon
Sonoma Creamery debuted its Bacon Cheddar Crisps at the National Association of Convenience Stores trade show.
On Oct. 18, Sonoma Creamery introduced its new healthy indulgence, Sonoma Creamery Bacon Cheddar Crisps at the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) trade show.
The company makes the baked crisps from rBST-free cheddar cheese, uncured applewood smoked bacon with no added nitrites or nitrates, certified gluten-free organic brown rice and organic oat bran.
Sonoma Creamery boasts a clean label with “only ingredients you can pronounce.”
• Real, all natural rBST-free Cheddar Cheese
• Real, uncured applewood smoked bacon with no added nitrates or nitrites
• Certified gluten-free ancient grains
• 10-g. protein per serving
• 25 percent of daily value of Calcium per serving
• Corn- and wheat-free
• 0g of sugar
• No trans fat
• Clean, simple, easy-to-read ingredients