Sonoma Creamery to introduce Bacon Cheddar Crisps

by MEAT+POULTRY Staff
Search for similar articles by keyword: [Bacon]

Sonoma Creamery bacon crisps
Sonoma Creamery debuted its Bacon Cheddar Crisps at the National Association of Convenience Stores trade show.

On Oct. 18, Sonoma Creamery introduced its new healthy indulgence, Sonoma Creamery Bacon Cheddar Crisps at the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) trade show.

The company makes the baked crisps from rBST-free cheddar cheese, uncured applewood smoked bacon with no added nitrites or nitrates, certified gluten-free organic brown rice and organic oat bran.

Sonoma Creamery boasts a clean label with “only ingredients you can pronounce.”

• Real, all natural rBST-free Cheddar Cheese
• Real, uncured applewood smoked bacon with no added nitrates or nitrites
• Certified gluten-free ancient grains
• 10-g. protein per serving
• 25 percent of daily value of Calcium per serving
• Preservative-free
• Corn- and wheat-free
• 0g of sugar
• No trans fat
• Clean, simple, easy-to-read ingredients

Comment on this Article
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules.

The views expressed in the comments section of Meat and Poultry News do not reflect those of Meat and Poultry News or its parent company, Sosland Publishing Co., Kansas City, Mo. Concern regarding a specific comment may be registered with the Editor by clicking the Report Abuse link.

READER COMMENTS (7)

By Pam Eligio 6/5/2017 2:48:33 PM
They are delicious! I eat them with melted Pepoer Jack cheese on top. But they are hard to find. Costco always runs and they don't sell them at Safeway or Lucky's stores.

By Jeri Mukai 5/17/2017 10:13:32 AM
Unbelievably delicious! absolutely one of the best snacks I've had. Please keep these on the shelves! I don't normally comment on food items but this deserves it!

By Patti O 4/22/2017 7:13:12 PM
Found these amazing snacks at Costco in Glendale AZ and would buy multiple bags when I went. Have been out for a week or so so went back to get some and they no longer have them. NOOOOOOO! Needless to say I am one sad camper.

By Dennis Groth 3/11/2017 3:17:12 PM
Love them. So where can we get them. Got my first at cosco and some Amazon.

By Sue castleman 2/25/2017 3:24:25 PM
I fell in love with these crackers on a visit to Denver Cosco. Where can i find them in my area?

By Virginia Sanchez 1/20/2017 11:06:44 AM
Hello. I tried the Bacon Cheddar Crisps for the first time today and I am in love! People at work bring in snacks to share everyday and that's how I found out about this amazing snack. I have a desk job, therefor I am always snacking on junk but I have now found a much healthier a delicious snack not only for work but for home as well. Since I don't know who the person who brought them in is, I can't ask where they were purchased and also did a search on the internet and unfortunately nothing came up. Will you please send me some information to my email address? Thank you, Virginia

By Donna Almazan 12/15/2016 1:49:36 PM
Where can I find this product ?