|BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE
Hiperbaric is the market leader with more than 135 HPP industrial machines installed in 25 countries and more than 70 companies for meat, fruit and vegetable, juices and beverages, dairy, seafood products and ready to eat meals.
High Pressure Processing (HPP) is a post-packaging, non thermal lethality technique by which products, already sealed in its final package, are introduced into a vessel and subjected to a high level of isostatic pressure (300–600MPa/43,500-87,000psi) transmitted by water.
• High Pressure Processing Technology. Advantages:
• No impact on sensory properties of processed products.
• Destroys pathogens
• Extends product shelf life
• Avoids or reduces the need for food preservatives: Clean label foods
• Only needs water (which is recycled) and electricity
Hiperbaric has established the standard in HPP equipment for the food industry around the world.
Hiperbaric 525 the biggest and most productive high pressure processing (HPP) equipment in the world, in its integrated configuration with no external modules or cabinets to meet the high demands of food producers.
HiperCare Service & Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, helping you to maintain a healthy business.
2250 NW 84th Ave Unit 101, Miami, FL 33122