||BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE
The first Busch vacuum pump was designed for the meat packaging industry in 1963. From that beginning, Busch vacuum pumps have become the pump of choice around the world for packaging and processing applications that include massaging, vacuum packaging, stuffing, forming, filling and blending, to name a few. Busch offers a variety of pump types and builds complete vacuum systems and blower/pump packages to meet specific requirements.
The U.S. facility in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is headquarters for engineering, manufacturing, sales, service and warehousing. It also serves as a network for distributors, representatives and service centers located throughout the United States, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We make it our business to know yours. Busch engineers combine technical expertise with in-depth product knowledge to deliver ideal system solutions and unmatched application support for chemical and industrial processes that require vacuum. Busch is able to assist you in reducing cost of ownership, running your pump more efficiently, maximizing your vacuum level and building systems that best support your process.
R 5 Series Vacuum Pumps
The R 5 has become the pump of choice in the meat packaging industry due to its reliability and rugged design. Other features include:
- Wide range of sizes
- Air-cooled, requiring no water
- Quiet operation and low maintenance
- Direct driven, eliminating belts and gears
- Busch genuine replacement parts
Busch Service Technicians
Strategically located regional factory service facilities maintain a large parts inventory and are staffed with factory-trained service specialists who are ready to assist you with all your equipment needs. Busch offers services that include vacuum pump repair, a vacuum exchange program, on-site resolution of operating issues and field service maintenance and assistance.
Busch Advantages at a Glance
• Providing solutions to the meat packaging industry since 1963
• Engineers with extensive experience in vacuum design
• Application solutions tailored to meet your specific needs
• Extensive line of rugged and dependable R 5 vacuum pumps
• Panda vacuum boosters with an integral bypass valve
• Factory-trained service specialists with expert knowledge and resources
• Complete after-sales service support
• ISO 9001 registered company
• U.S. manufacturing
Busch LLC • 516 Viking Drive • Virginia Beach, VA 23452
1-800-USA-PUMP • www.buschusa.com