Webinars offer a great opportunity to build brand awareness and generate sales leads with your clients no matter where they are located. Let Sosland help you market and present your event to our unique database. Sponsors are responsible for finding their speakers and presenting the webinar. We will provide a moderator for your event. Webinars typically run 1 hour, 45 minutes of presentation with a PowerPoint and 15 minutes of Q&A.
Your webinar will be promoted in the following ways:
- A dedicated registration page
- Full-page advertisements in Meat&Poultry magazine
- 3 special e-mail blasts to our qualified e-mail lists
- 1 month promotion on our online webinar listing page
- 1 month of advertising on MeatPoultry.com
- 1 week of promotion in our daily and weekly enewsletters as well as social media
- 2 special event e-mail reminders sent to registrants
Reporting and Hosting
- A complete list of all registrants and attendees to contact directly
- A report of the questions submitted during the Q&A session
- Your webinar will be archived online for 3 months with the option of additional months and reporting
- Private chatting window for speakers
- Option to provide downloadable resources to the audience
- Poll Questions
Visit our webinar specs page.
Materials Required from Sponsoring Company:
- PowerPoint file
- Webinar Title
- Webinar description, 50-100 words
- Date and time of webinar
- Speaker’s names, titles, and short bios. Speaker photos optional.
- Company logo
- Photos or imagery relating to topic, optional.
Send all webinar materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
PowerPoint Best Practices
Slide Design Basics
- File format must be PPT or PPTX
- Only one master slide is permitted
- Slide Deck should be no more than 20 Mb in size
- The first Slide Animation must be set to start on click
- Slide Transitions are not supported. Break out all animations into separate slides.
- Embedded objects (ie. Audio, Excel, Video, etc.) are not supported
- Type size smaller than 17 point type
- Embellished type (type with shadows, bevels, or special effects)
- Textured or gradient backgrounds
- Slide numbering on the slide Header, Footer, or Master slide
Tips to Maximize Legibility
- Your presentation should have a 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio
- Use larger font sizes than you would normally
- Use simple design elements and solid color blocks
- If you plan to insert screen-capture images in your PowerPoint, it is very important that you reduce screen resolution to 800x600 or 800x450 in order to keep the content legible. Also, reduce the color depth to "High Color (16- bit)".